2010年8月23日星期一

Spring rummage

2010.4.21 Wednesday rain


Liu bud short willows children long gone leaves Qinghuang.
Spring had come, can be torn rain, always gives the feeling of chill, winter jacket, still wearing the body. Spring came late this year, seasons have been to the Grain Rain, can still find a warm feeling.
My husband had urged me to spring to find out, but I always postponed, then postponed. The first day is still cold and cool, the second is the trouble. What I fear most seasons change, the rummaging clothing, time-consuming, troublesome.
My husband said: "The trouble, do not find it? You sooner or later turned out to be."
Today, I finally spring clothes, the lowest from the closet turned out. I took a piece and put her daughter's bed, bottoming shirt, sportswear, pajamas, the heap of a mess, the more I climb disorder, heart mess. Meanwhile a winter sweater, thermal underwear, thick socks, from the above shifted down the closet, but also on the bed. Some clothing did not even know how to categorize it up a little early as Mianmao Ku, and do not accept it, next time have to re-order wardrobe. Real trouble!
When I took it a piece of clothing, the distinct feeling that they also took three of us in body temperature, and some still wear clothes last week, today, put it into the bottom of the closet. Dug out next time, when worn, is over two seasons.
The win put the clothes from, I saw the palm of time, gently stretch came to me quietly, I stretched over to the all-pervasive. Some old clothes, and not love, I will use a plastic bag up, but the old clothes have a distinct taste of time, which the slightest wear lines, it faded pants and shirts, those furry clothing The filaments and fly in my room, into dust.
In this way more than an hour turned, or confusedly, and not tell in the end is spring or winter. Like the days are very dull day, today and tomorrow no clear boundaries, but the time and goes forward with real, everyday people have a mature, aging.
Time, no trace, but every minute seemed to record a piece in that yellow fat old clothes.

没有评论:

发表评论