2010年8月23日星期一

Essay

2010.5.5 Wednesday Cloudy

Today is the tenth day after the father of surgery, incision of the suture lines were removed. This operation in his father more than 10 days in hospital, they may accompany, but also to his meal, which can be worn out my little sister.
I not only take care of his father, but also take care of a good three meals a day, every day, tired, confused and disoriented. Sometimes, the sister came to visit his father, have dinner at my house, there are a dozen people sitting on the table, just cook on a rush.
After surgery, and his father a half well, but I feel exhausted, covered with a frame like a scattered mind dizzy, unable to raise the pace of walking.
I truly feel the care of the elderly is not an easy thing.
As busy, never had the energy and mood diary. When I sit down to beat text, but also a kind of thinking Zhise feeling. Into the truth forum, looking at his diary post, like to see a long lost friend, familiar and unfamiliar.
Hasty and hectic day. Noon news that today is the beginning of summer, suddenly realized that the spring pink Liulv so gone. Then when the reward Chunhua, it is one year. Time went by really fast, many things, no time to realize, it is so hurried After Past the.
Spring, and you can come back to their loved ones go, they never see him again. Therefore, utmost efforts, honor the elderly, let him have a healthy body, let him grow old, it is our children should do.
This odd days, though tired, but I lifted his father's illness, has but the one wish. I do not feel ashamed to the old father.

没有评论:

发表评论