2010年8月12日星期四

Permanent stranger

Rain has been in the next two days to keep the ground pulling days feel tears, as if to fall.
Listening to the rain crashed, my heart is not consciously over the mountains, the eternal pursuit of the stranger again and again, the total could not find return.
Not mean to indulge his thoughts, only the rain outside the window is too precarious.
Long lost stranger, do you still remember me?
I used to wade from the travelers that, at the foot of Huan Huan river, with strong body and healthy smile, but also sing old-fashioned love songs.
Since you and I get lost in the wind after my Qunjiao no longer in the wind has not started, the window of jasmine blade Liebo heard me singing, neighbors poodle clearly keen to stray, I do not know. I sometimes drunk, sometimes jump Scattered dance, radiator uncertain. Roadside fortune teller is always a look of helpless looking at me, how could he know my heart, who opened the Ya-Ya ulterior motives only allow you to gently release, a story of the green.
The memory of those waist, like Pandora's box, always coming to snatch time, I can not help but step one back, no more time to envisage the future.
Therefore, I refuse to remember.
Hand picked up a pen on paper without thinking of leaving black mark on the written word was actually free to your name, it makes me extremely depressed.
Not correct the two square, in the brush and pen in the pen gesture meaning there is no decent place, now seems more vivid than all the nouns, verbs more perfect than all, like the white poppy fields were fatal swagger temptation, I am just looking at them you can see the edge of hiding and high spirits.
So, I had to think before, like dreams, and with the fog of the southern face.
That's my paradise.
From the courtyard to the building have been disseminated classic sad when the night come, the moonlight on the waves and come down, extremely soft to light the desolate time and deserting my love ______ it is you go, God pity me loneliness.
If I can, I really want to time the butterfly into a positive, warm sun hung; the back, the stars blinking, flying in heaven every day, tired, I went through the wind, through the wet past lives, quietly curled up in your palm, creamy love all the admiration, accompanied by running the day, wake-up human well-being of all.
Out at the rain pounding the window edge, so I woke up from the fantasy and face reality, I can not help but sigh, can not be discouraged, like a small wounded animal.
Yes, I like a wounded animal crouching in the corner of a small, looked at more and more low clouds, smell the smell pervades the air, alone, healing, and then quietly in the bottom of my heart to you.
All thoughts, germination in smoke water south unrestrained atmosphere, profit can not hold heavy can not move.
Because I love you, because love is not enough good in this world, my body every day light, almost as a dust.
And you, my eternal stranger, in my eyes the brightest light in the stands, in my every breath and bowed deep and shallow, near or far.
Do you still love me lavish whispered singing? Still carry a poor family love me?
Front of the city's rain as life and death, moments come and go, no one answered.
Thunder came, my tears rolled down the skirt, the front of the rain only rampant, frivolous wind, you do not, you are everywhere.
Throw away all the concerns on the bag of gold pirate ship will not have them, whether it be wind and rain illness, I have to gallop to you, toward your arms and muses cry of a humble little man ________ children just fell into the arms of grief you cry this stranger, so that the birds stop flying, so that all the lakes in this moment can be quiet breathing, all the flowers temporarily stop all regards.
Love will make people strong. Believe me, I just could not stop tears moment.

没有评论:

发表评论