2010年8月12日星期四

Bearing in mind the heart

A cold and windy day, the sky gray with a straight face, landing several flower floating listlessly that melting snow, like a bedridden woman, demoralized.
Cars on the road I do not know tired to run with, ignore the sadness on both sides of the branches and scatter.
Window, wind blowing in our faces from the flash, cool, but you and I sit squeezed together tightly pulled each other's hand, silent, hot roast each other's body temperature is almost this long winter.
New faces on board as a playing card, in exchange for each exchange when to stop, I do not know where they are going, no one knows we are going to separate.
The world is large, we have small, such as sand, only with each other's hand can grip tightly.
Brother, you see, the car window a few fleeting that straw burning heap how crazy, how happy flickering flames, they simply do not understand that low housing floating on top of the billowing smoke Why durable.
"A fire in the snow, looking at the people Bian was warm."
Heard this, I look back to your eyebrows, your eyes, a strong desire to remember with affection.
Really want in a foot of the mountain, a small river, to have a little houses, it is not luxury, accompanied by only green bamboo.
Every day, I look at you can feel at ease in and out, called to my name, look at me with a river of silver carp and tofu to your cook delicious life, so that smoke graceful, like clouds Si Wu, so people are passing the venue and could not bear. We can in the early morning, at dusk, watching kingfishers rest on a verdant branches on the melody of singing, with a smile, greet with aging, brow eyes were calm and very calm.
"It will, as long as you want."
Listen to your dynamic voice, and I _______ in your arms by his brother ah, you know? Your arms, too soft willow, warm the sun.
For you, everything the United States, and even the gods of heaven also the lingering human envy.
However, the whistle sounded, like a handful of salt, sprinkle in the chest.
Brother, cars should reach the station, but I really want, so it has been run on the road, never stops.
You smiled, reaching Long Lelong my tips of the hair, almost wet my eyes: "I am a few days back, good, do not sample."
Car finally stops, and sharp braking sound, people scared.
Get off, swept away by surging crowds you, I stand still, swirling snow on brow condenses into frost, say goodbye to hand down yet, miss a finger on the smooth, with the growth of blood until the deep-seated, until Ming heart.

没有评论:

发表评论