2010年8月12日星期四

Long-awaited ru Looking back

First

Spring Festival, the sun gently overlooking the earth, firecrackers mixed with greetings, as the cold wind blowing around like dust, in my four weeks free. North wind roaring past, I am full of desire to not feel its heart is cold and sunny pleasure, starting already early in the dawn, running between the mountains and seas, sang the songs belongs to you, flash jet black the river bank, through frequent brow with Dai forest edge, through the dark depths of the maze, indirect way will you look for.
Nearest you from my heart, the most distant from me, even if the hospitality in the wind will send my call frequently, and always can not reach your side. Close your eyes, I heard his voice: "Where are you ah?", Co-wind, melting into tears river 10 million, the occasion of the Spring Festival, flooding the entire earth.

Two

Complete several flying snow, winter trip to Zhejiang Zhejiang far, not near the pace of the spring, butterflies do not fly, the flowers do not open.
I sat on the grass staring at the sky, yearning for the wings keep on flying, misty, I see that you exist in the world 10,000 light, bright Light, golden to flag fluttered everywhere the warmth of spring Xianle Gone with the Wind Gone with the Wind, and your smile is one of the most beautiful pieces of a Rose. I always at first glance will be able to find you.
Sky by Zhejiang dignified, gray to replace all the colors, more cold, oh my hands warm, still looked to your direction.
Not open to wild birds and keep me company, only the withered leaves my side to write the last spring unfinished, could not bear to leave.

Three

Finally, night falls, break my line of sight. Only sinking, flying still lingers in your heart of heaven, can not find the way home.
And you, just blissful silence, in order to enrich the heavy silence of my heart. In the absence of the moon and the stars in the sky, I sit like stones that were quietly listening to your heart sounds, as patiently as the dark bow Di Mei, sleepless night to gather the thoughts, like the endless sand eventually merged into glittering galaxy, illuminate the entire universe.
I believe that when the morning quietly coming, your voice will cut through the sky, with the gold to the sun pouring down.

Four

Late spring of the future, my dear, you still never heard from again.
Feels like time flies quietly in my eyes, and I was again waiting for it linger. What a pity!
Can not wait, miss my heart has been blooming in the flower, like a lotus, slim, full of a vague feeling of gentle, rippling in the wind out of a strange fragrance, and accompanied by a touch of sadness, so I awakened from the dream.
To leave behind all the hobbled, I bare the road, only to light as small birds, can fly you around one second earlier.
Fool to the exhaustion of cold and cool winds will I stay, calm quiet mountain blocking me want to fly in the footsteps of roadside trees is laid to rest, to tell a difficult journey, and I, what have no time to think, just accelerated pace.

Five

World the way 10 million, each has its own unique landscape, and I know that the only road leading to your article, though, the long way around the thorns and muddy roads, the wind is not a flower, I was willing to go before going, because the footprints are deep and shallow, crooked in a unique process, step by step and you are related.
Anxiously thoughts flow in the foot, extension of time travelers is so unbearably lonely, looking at the front of the eyes of some empty, some confusion, even with attachments. Listen, a distant Ruoyouruowu song, the infection with countless spring, I found that a feeling of surprise along with song flows into the sky, a thorough heart.

Six

Light, my light, just unbearable when I Qiao sad, in my long-awaited time, no tears in my despair, when unexpected.
Oh, bright, my light, co-spring and flowers, and finally presented to my eyes and gently kissed my cheek, the hair between the wound. Heaven open, and clouds flying, the wind wildly, laughter rang through the earth.
Conflict, such as from joy, let me dizzy, I cried, had tears can be so sweet so fine.
Blue butterfly in the sun dance, lilies and azaleas waving in the breeze.
Winter has already run away, I face the sea, with spring.

Seven

And you, just as I turn around, face with a long lost smile, thanks to the widespread.
You to all the first bunch of bright light in there, dim all the sunshine and flowers, the whole world began to retreat, all the voices are gone.
Surging burst of love in mind, flooding, tears blurring my vision.
Looking at you, I dream reminding us of scenes, and as the cool breeze blowing in a summer ivy, trembling more than.
You stand in front of me, as emerge from the darkness to sleep out in the dream, I could not believe my eyes. The warmth of your eyes, finally I Return to the Garden of self, a direct conversion for you.

Eight

Silent spring, the sun delicate.
Legend of thorns brilliant flowers, Kingfisher sounded mildly, I have time to care. Sea Moon Light, waves were blossoming, and I turned a deaf ear.
Only you in my eyes, my ears filled with the laughter hidden. And you drink with your eyes glance my swarthy, tightly grab my hands, so warm You Ran-sheng, red micro-smoked my cheek.
The sea is offering pearls, gold mining gave, spring flower garden show, I enjoy your focus, make the world a better place.
You are days, you are the nest, two little happiness, such as bird wings, Japan Zhejiang rich.

Nine

Smart you are wayward, naughty, like annoying spring, often let me grief.
You confuse me with the eyes of laughter, let me see your tears.
You use the easy tone relieved my fears, the heavy and the pressure inside cover.
Afraid I do not cherish you, to do everything possible to avoid me.
Afraid I can not see you, you stay away from the crowd, alone pondered.
In every respect, you have asked your best, then, you worked very hard for the next and the next, often deep in thought.
Do not laugh at me silly, not to laugh at me naive, I tried to weave garlands, in the early cold shock, just want to cool with the flower and dew to eliminate your worries. I enjoy to sing, just to share the joys and sorrows of life with you.
You are the best on earth a gold Rose. I embrace you with all the enthusiasm, and you hurt my heart.

Ten

Beautiful flowers in the spring to warm to open, lonely to lose, we are able to look back let the summer hit full.
The earth breathing in the ups and downs in the hot, noisy river on Zhejiang thin, insect noises and singing the earth.
You say he is an eagle, only the sky is the permanent home. You always dream of their lives on horseback, day and night, speeding between heaven and earth, peerless in the martial arts only to save mankind in misery.
Sinister day by day summer sun, the wind hidden among the leaves, no trace of sound, and you, my dear, you and your dreams have grown, housing a little every day, I lay down your arms around, all the Do not wish on your skirts, and then open the doors and windows.
You Chuaizhe your dreams, a smile taken the door, the setting sun finally say goodbye to hand away all my thoughts and hope.
Night hit, mercilessly crushed my heart.

Eleven

From then on, your hands will not touch my hands, on our home Zhejiang barren. Tracy to past is still green, just sprouted a lot of dust. Many days have passed, your breath is still the same as the full moon live in the summer night Fantasy in my dream, the sweet.
I still can not stop the stream of life, through the rapids and Shan Valley, after the battle of good and evil, through thinking, wandering, and desire, along bumpy, sometimes successfully, sometimes fail. I go far, far away, the scene around the strange and often made me feel suffocated, I could not recognize himself.
Your eyes are always sad way street looked at me, make me strong.
In this stormy summer night, past the you if you want sitting next to me, you will find in my eyes, I do not know have been sent by the body's eyes, always watching the piece of the green lane leading to the distance, laughing get some help some reluctance.

Twelve

Quietly, the fall brings color to a beautiful spot Lanna, you both will be victorious return of the message so talkative in the wind spread in every corner.
Your increasing wealth and fame, close your eyes I can see you smile with confidence the way, because your ability to determine the outcome. Ran all the people are eager glimpse of your glory and the head striking the aura of the place you move off, dusty, amazed eyes fell to the floor.
Please forgive me Bierbuxian, please forgive my escape, because my self-esteem and pride are also cumulative, growing, and drove me to accelerate their progress towards a more suitable place of his own as the ultimate river towards the sea.

Thirteen

Do not describe you my heart always together, playing together this song in the first have been interpreted in the life of the overlay, as the combination of needle-like leaves, is always the most beautiful scenery.
Only now, past the tunes on the new strings have been misplaced. My eyes filled with tears, your fingertips on the initial feelings always stay in the old string, the longer it did not fit into the new melody.
Turbulent years of the river again, the west wind again to urge you to promote from the youth on the shore of the ship of my life, and now still retains this power, on the first play in this autumn waves, I sing that song again, moving songs the beautiful melody repeatedly to find your name ......

没有评论:

发表评论