2010年8月23日星期一

Flower language

2010.4.5 Sun

Afternoon, I took my daughter to the east end zone in a circle. Ching Ming Festival, martyrs mausoleum full of tourists, but the environment is out of the unsightly, plastic bags, paper floor. My daughter and I went into the garden, they rushed out.
I rode the tram with her daughter to the plaza in front, where Yang Liu Yiyi, small bridges, there are 3,322 people sitting or walking. I took out the camera keep the beat wicker. When the willow light yellow Ban Lou, I want to do a series of new willow branches, but none of trip time and time again. "Jasper makeup into a tree height, 10,000 green silk sash hanging down." Kacha Kacha, when photographed which stud is pine, I know they are beautiful, there is life.
I also brought her daughter along the road, Dongcheng District, go forward, to reach people's armed forces outside the walls, see the hospital's winter jasmine stunning golden eyes, as well as pink, pink, white flowers, shiny in the sunset Brilliant. I parked it in the people's armed forces at the entrance to see a few guards are looking at me and daughter, I took my digital camera, went to the guard office, smiled, and asked: "Are you in the courtyard of the flowers are beautiful, I want to go拍几张照片, can I? "said one guard enthusiastic:" Yes, you walk in! now poor light, if one or two minutes to enough. "" okay. "I replied with him.
I first came to the hospital wall, where the open garden trees garden trees in the winter jasmine is brilliant, it seems necessary to bend the branches. Numerous Mimizaza golden flowers, Jianbingzhaojian, hand in hand, holds together, heap piles. Gust of wind, the flowers, like naughty children, pushing and shouting, laughing, no better joy.
Later, I shot a white apricot, peach pink, as well as it could not utter the name of the flowers. When I pointed the camera lens which tree gorgeous flowers, I can hear their laughter, fresh blossoming flowers which seem to say: "I bloom, I laugh." When I focus on those flowers only when they feel like people are affectionate intentional. You watch it, it smiles for you; you touch it, it close to you; you whisper it, it will issue laughter.
Flowers to their unique form in nature, blooming with the sweet, without other people's appreciation and applause. Flowers open about that season, already have no regrets.
When I reluctantly left the people's armed forces when the door of the guard, two reports say, "Thank you!" At the door of her praise I said: "I find you strange and exotic." I have no modesty to say: "Of course I heard the beautiful words. do not approached those flowers, how can you hear it? is called depth, and how to observe, you understand? "

没有评论:

发表评论