2010年8月23日星期一

Buy new clothes

2010.4.9 Fine Friday

These two days, tired. Finished "Sadness Zhuo Wenjun" article, I would pretty tired. Yongnaoguodu, poor sleep (as I like sleeping), resulting in dizzy during the day.
Afternoon meeting to end, I go shopping, relax. I want to buy two coats.
Since the spring, I have repeatedly run the clothing store, but do not buy clothes that fit. Chun-neck short, and many clothing store owner not into spring, so that is last year's Chenhuo large. Style and material, all I despise, and emphasis on young women's clothing, decorative, mosaic, slim, short, mostly I do not love.
The family closet, hanging me a lot of clothes, but by the time the season changed, or feeling of nothing to wear, I suspect that it is not new clothes right. Through repulsive, gave the young girl, she put down like when the baby back home.
Clothes, more attention to grades, and buy the clothes must be beautiful, better material and style to the new. So, I like to run brand-name stores, as long as the fancy, and would be willing to spend money. To this end, her husband taunted me: You are really generous, buy clothes and even the eyes are blinking. Like that of my colleagues said, women buy clothes to start with their own ruthless point.
Saddle horse ornaments were decorated clothing, dress appropriately generous, can show a person's temperament, intrinsic and well cultured. I really care about matching colors and styles, be upside down with harmony, and gives a sense of beauty. Therefore, I hope to wear out the clothes are self-confident, unique.
Later, I fancy a horse black lotus dew point of the summer white shirt, tulle sleeves, shrink the bottom, relaxed seating arrangement, a small V-shaped collar, it and me. Female shop owner looked at me about the man in the mirror and said: "This dress, you look very elegant to wear." Feels pretty good, I bought down. I think the following paragraph accompanied by a Korean version of loose white trousers, pedal high heels, it should be good results.
I mention the clothes home, nearly seven, her husband was not at home, I called to tell him: I bought new clothes, let him money or. He said the home at that. He has been very generous, as long as I want to buy clothes, he was most willing to sponsor. In fact, my home is my palm with economic power it is mainly to him of robbing the people involved.

没有评论:

发表评论