2010年8月23日星期一

Father surgery

2010.4.26 Monday Ching

Father's surgery this morning.
Before surgery, the father feeling bad, a bit nervous, I tried to comfort him a few words, they worry that increased the burden of his heart, so I was just silent. Little sister said: "Dad, are you afraid of it?" I'm busy taking over her words: "What's so scary, and only a small operation." I suggest his father let him relax.
When approaching 8:00, a nurse came to Ward: "29 to prepare the operating room." "Brother has not arrived yet, waiting for a while." I tried to get him before the surgery to see his only son. Exactly, my brother arrived, and I, my brother, little sister and her father went to the operating room. May be strained, perhaps afraid of the accident, his father in tears. I comforted him busy: "minor surgery, and soon came out."
Eight o'clock, my father into the operating room, a few back to the ward sister that we wait, the time was one minute and second diversion, 8:40 time-sharing, I read the following table. In accordance with the scheduled time, ten o'clock to come out. 9:30, we waited in the operating room door. There's a bench, sat the families of many patients.
Many family members of patients in the corridor leading to the operating room, the anxious waiting, the direction of the operating room from time to time to look around. One minute, two minutes ... ... just think time slowed down. Approaching 10 o'clock, I think father is almost out of the bar, but still not received notification of nurses. Fortunately, my husband is the People's Hospital, doctors in the operating room where he stayed with his father, which made me feel comfortable. After a child, I played her husband's cell phone, he said: "No local anesthesia, then general anesthesia, anesthesia actually spent two hours on surgery only just begun." Maybe I can really some anxious.
11 o'clock, we have several people from the ward sister returned to the operating room door waiting.
Spring sun, shining through the windows of the warm, wind was blowing, a three-year-old girl Qi Mei short hair, a small red apple cheeks, and she was wearing red sweater, black Huaqun, looks very cute. In the operating room of the gallery on her naughty ran, the mother sitting on a chair and said to her: "go slowly." "Mom, I slowly run to!" She said, very pure Mandarin, probably not We are local.
Watch this cute little girl, I just feel like life blooming buds in March, the beautiful and crisp.
Soon, a young man was pushed out from the operating room, this lovely child rushed back and forth, helping my mother carts, watching the man in bed with closed eyes, sharp girl shouted: "Dad! "It's beautiful and touching the child sound, just like sounds of nature for a long time resounded in my heart. This morning I heard the most pleasant voice, but I am here clearly has the air is so depressed and dull.
It should be said, when a channel leading to pain and health is also a leading start and end of life passage. Some children, born here, and some patients may be on the operating table can no longer open my eyes.
About 11 when I heard there on the operating table of the maternal birth to twin sons, one of which is hold out the child's father is very pleased to see next to people head out of that baby. But not far from an old woman, weeping, said: "spread the." May be her relatives had cancer.
Approaching 12, his father was launching the operating room, I quickly went to his father's side, asked the voice: "Dad, are you sick?" Not uncomfortable. "My father in a hoarse whisper. But I clearly see the father's eyes tears flow, looking weak after the father, my eyes are Sese. Although I believe there will be no surgery, but I still felt and experienced the Father a life and death, leaving, as his father, after all, is a 80-year-old. Fortunately, his father's operation was a success, but this was my one mind.
Tense and anxious when I spend this special day, late sit down, beating the time of this diary, my heart was much more relaxing.

没有评论:

发表评论