2010年8月23日星期一

Father doctor

2010.4.24 Sat clear



Sat down to write this article, it is 21:50. A busy day, tired, exhausted.
6:30 get up, with his father to the people hospital. Downstairs, I want to Chanfu father, he said: "I do not want your help." "Then you slowly." Father leaning staircase handrails, step by step down the road, I followed him around. To the second floor when for some reason, his father suddenly changes expression, it seems very sad look, eyes with tears. I tried to comfort him busy: "minor surgery, no harm."
Father had a hernia has been for years, because he had cerebral infarction, the body is not very good, so I delayed surgery. His condition worsened this year, I want to take him to the hospital several times, he said: "so much older, not surgery." He was hard-won through ideological work to do.
My father and I to the hospital, her husband arranged nursing blood, blood pressure, perspective. Father with my husband in the back of his attachment to us, just like I was a child attached to him. Blood pressure, the doctor let my father off to the outside of the gown, and I helped him pull down a sleeve, then Push up his underwear stroke. The doctor said his father's blood pressure a little high, high 170, but not much prejudice, I'm busy relaxing on the father said: "The blood pressure is normal, it does not matter." I was relieved his father, after all, old, and he has 78 years, life rain bending his waist, destroyed his body.
48 years after the death of his mother, father had not remarried, to provoke him alone the burden of the family, bringing our six adult sisters. Really very difficult.
To the father checked, I buy food home to cook, keep the busy. Afternoon, I was mopping the floor, his father sat on the sofa, watching TV, he looked at me and kept the pick up home, distressed to say: "See you busy day."
Night, washing clothes, is more than nine, I went to my father's room, thinking he was asleep, gently help him pull the quilt on the jacket, he made a movement, said: "You stay up for ? "" Wait a moment. "I reply. The original, the father did not really sleep.
I see the doctor with his father, he was in mind; I do housework, he saw in the eyes. Father, although he was old, but not confused, his heart is still filled with his daughter.

没有评论:

发表评论